And they say New York City never sleeps… We’ve touted a lot of ongoing successes, yet things continue to bustle here at the Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce. We have our annual gala around the corner and dozens of events are on the books. Despite Miami’s nickname, all these great happenings aren’t getting done via magic – the secret weapon is our incredible Chamber staff. Indeed, we have great leadership guiding the unprecedented growth of this organization, but our staff is the backbone in bringing the Chamber mission to life. Specifically, I’d like to recognize the following individuals for their commitment and hard work:
* Jerry Libbin, President & CEO
* Ana Cecilia Velasco, Chief Operating Officer
* Wendy Unger, Acting Director of Membership Relations
* Shirley Inoni, Director of Finance
* Chantal Gloor, Operations Coordinator
* Valarie Rasken, Director Marketing & Communications
* Anaely Delgado, Communications Associate
* Lisa Ricci, Membership Relations Associate
* Daniel Santamaria, Membership Relations Associate
* Susana Penaranda, Receptionist
* Dona Pugliese Zemo, Director of Visit Miami Beach
* Monique Beaudet, Assistant Director of Visit Miami Beach
Meet our Chamber Team. Click Here.
These 12 individuals are accomplishing what many large corporations can only aspire to do. They’ve work diligently behind-the-scenes and it’s important that their contributions are brought to the forefront. As many of you have personally attested, they take great care of our members, believe in our visions and are passionate when executing the supporting strategies and tactics. On behalf of the Chamber membership, thank you for all that you do. You represent the power of teamwork and have left an impacting footprint in the development of Miami Beach.
At your service,
Jason Loeb, Sudsies
Chairman, Miami Beach Chamber of Commerce.